Thursday, September 10, 2009

Response to Comments

First, Bill Meradeia: I see your hand in the air, and will respond when you say something intelligent. Second, I'm glad to see Luke has joined the conservative fold! I never said Obama was to blame for the quagmire in Iraq. I just said that he spent the whole election acting like he had a secret plan to end the wars in the Middle East. Right now, obama is following the troop removal plan originally set down by former President George Bush. What kind of change is that? Like Richard Nixon, Obama promised to withdraw America from a foreign war he secretly intended to prolong. Now I'm not saying he's making the wrong move; I think we should stay in Iraq until the job is done. We certainly cannot let it become a terrorist breeding ground. America chose to start this war, and we're in it for the long haul. I'm just saying there is no way for us to tell what obama really thinks. As for his health care speech, I'm glad a Senator finally told him what most of America thinks of his Health Care 'reforms'. The False Hope Blog promises never to lie or even stretch the truth, so I won't spread rumors and innuendo about obama's proposals. I will simply say, America cannot afford this right now. After all the money we spent on bailing out banks and auto industries, another trillion might put us over the edge.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with most of what you say, but you need to rethink your stance on the wars and terrorism.

    ReplyDelete